Cook anything, anywhere, with the 4-Burner Portable 40,000 BTU Gas Grill and Griddle from Razor Griddle, the ultimate outdoor cooking companion for grilling enthusiasts.
Ideal for camping, tailgating, or your backyard, this griddle and grill deliver 2 great cooking options in 1 portable package. With 512 square inches of cooking area and 40,000 BTUs, this dual-function griddle and grill can cook almost anything and even satisfy larger crowds. An easy-push button and turn ignition get the portable grill started easily and quickly, and twin steel lids protect your cooking surface when not in use, while also allowing you to melt and steam foods. The secure front access drain and cup allow for easy clean-up and grease disposal. The unique scissor-leg cart design makes it easy to fold for storage or transportation, so you can take this grill on the go.
Get ready to take your grilling game to the next level with the 4-Burner Portable 40,000 BTU Gas Grill and Griddle from Razor Griddle and experience outstanding cooking convenience and performance.
- Outdoor gas griddle and grill gives you the best of both worlds with scissor fold configuration for easy mobility
- Offers 512 square inches of cooking surface area for satisfying crowds small to large crowds
- Features 40,000 BTUs and 4 stainless steel burners; Easy push-and-turn ignition for quick start-up
- Front access drain and cup for easy clean-up and grease disposal
- Twin steel lid protects the grill and allows for melting and steaming foods
- Portable design is great for camping, sports activities, backyard barbecues, outdoor get-togethers, and more
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane
- Cooking area (W x D): 16 x 16 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49.6 x 24.4 x 38.2 inches
- Weight: 73.63 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.