Your kid isn't afraid of a little dirt. The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is ideal for kids and teens ages 13 years and older who want to enjoy a revved-up version of the off-road dirt bike experience.
This dirt bike is a high performance, electric-powered, scaled-down motocross bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling.
With a high-torque, powerful 350-Watt electric motor, large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer, speeds up to 14 miles per hour, and up to 30 minutes of continuous use (up to 10 miles on a single charge), you'll be the king of the dirt hill.
The road (and the fun) doesn't stop where the sidewalk ends and your child can explore it with the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket.
- Geared for dirt with large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 140 pounds
- High torque motor with twist grip throttle control kick the Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 into high gear at speeds up to 14 miles per hour
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand operated rear brake
- Retractable kickstand and folding metal pegs
- 24-volts (2, 12-volt) sealed lead acid battery system
- Powerful 250-watt electrical motor
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use on a single charge
- UL approved charger and tools included
- Recommended age: 13+
- User weight limit: 140 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Weight: 49.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Very pleased with my purchase
I love this dirt bike! I bought it for my 4 year old Son's birthday (after a lot of convincing from my husband) and he was over the moon excited. With the proper safety gear and training wheels I'm very comfortable with him riding it. The seller was also very friendly and shipping was a day early! Great use of money.
Our grand children have had the BEST time on this fun electric motorbike !!!
Having a blast with the kidos riding and the battery last longer than 30 minutes. That is a great plus when you have 5 grand babies to share the motorbike with :)
My son loves his new dirt bike. The controls are easy for him to understand and soon enough he will be riding with no help at all !
Bought it for our kid who was turning 4, he loves it and rides it every day. Definitely worth buying a helmet. Only down side is that because he's 4 he can not reach break lever so we have to keep him in the grassy areas until we figureout a hack to allow him to reach the lever. It's well worth the money in fact I thought it was going to be more gimmicky then anything because it's about $150 less then any nice power wheel on the market. I was seriously surprised, 100 times better then any power wheel out there!!! I am 165lbs and he is about 35lbs and we can sit on it together and ride at around 10 mph on grass and at least 12 on pavement. I rode it over half mile with no signs of power loss, my son rode it almost non stop at an open field with hills for around 2hrs until battery started to die. In a nut shell we love this thing just be prepared for wife/spouse to question your judgement if you get it for a kid 5 or under, ha.
Great Product/ Fast Delivery
Product came assembled except for the handle bar and the front fender. Easy to assemble those items. My son received this bike for Christmas and he has been riding it in the house until the snow melts. It is fun and easy to ride.