Razor products are in neighborhoods everywhere, but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The Razor MX400 and the MX650 Dirt Rocket, are high performance, electric powered dirt bikes with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross inspired styling.
The MX650 features a high torque powerful 650 watt electric motor, large 16 inch and 14 inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer, shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders, dual suspension and speeds up to 17 miles per hour, and up to 40 minutes of continuous use, you'll be the king of the dirt hill. Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge, speed up to 17 miles per hour and hold a rider up to 220 pounds.
The MX400 comes with a high-torque, powerful 350-Watt electric motor, large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer, speeds up to 14 miles per hour, and up to 30 minutes of continuous use (up to 10 miles on a single charge).
The road (and the fun) doesn't stop where the sidewalk ends and your kid can explore it with the Razor MX400 and the MX650 Dirt Rocket.
- Razor MX400 is geared for dirt with large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- 24 volts (2, 12 volt) sealed lead acid battery system
- Adjustable riser handlebars and hand operated rear brake
- Retractable kickstand and folding metal pegs
- Powerful 350-watt electrical motor
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 140 pounds
- Designed for ages 13+
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31.0 inches
- Weight: 62.6 pounds
- Razor MX650 speeds up to 17 miles per hour
- Scaled-down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 pounds
- Geared for dirt with large 16-inch and 14-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Dual suspension and rise handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Rear adjustable suspension and a front inverted authentic motocross suspension fork
- Adjustable riser handlebars & folding metal footpegs
- Tools included
- For ages 16+
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 56 x 24.5 x 36 inches
- Product Weight: 106 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.