If your child has a need for speed (up to 15 mph), then this white Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Electric Scooter will give your child a thrill ride.
The Razor Pocket Mod gives every kid with an eye for style and passion for fun a set of wheels that is sure to be the hottest accessory on the block. Vintage-inspired styling meets high performance with the classic Italian scooter design.
Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor, the Razor Pocket Mod can travel up to 10 miles before re-charging and reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour-plenty fast for a quick trip around the block or a fun ride to the park. The scooter shows off a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable ride.
The included pink V17 youth helmet meets CPSC standards for safety, so you can rest easy while your child is out riding. It fits head sizes 21.5 to 22.5 inches around and has extra padding to fit your child's head securely.
Vroom vroom! Watch out, this white Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Electric Scooter is coming in hot (remember, only 15 mph). Your child will ride around lookin' fly and catching a nice breeze on their back.
- Your child will love to zoom around the neighborhood on this Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Electric Scooter
- Powered by a 24V, high-torque, single-speed chain driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for kids ages 13 and up
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence and control
- This mini electric scooter has a kid-sized frame making it the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun. With 12-inch pneumatic tires and a rear hand-operated brake, you'll be ready for a smooth ride
- An all-steel frame provides for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use and time with a max rider weight of 170 lbs. (77 kg). It also features soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration
- Battery Charge Time: 2-4 hours
- Large 12-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Retractable center mount kickstand and padded seat
- High-torque motor with chain drive
- 24V sealed lead acid battery system
- Powerful 250 watt electric motor
- UL approved battery charger
- Tools included
- Color: White
- Ages: 13+
- Weight Limit: 150 pounds
- Warranty: 90 days
- Dimensions: 50 x 18 x 30 inches
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Note: The buyer and rider of the Pocket Mod are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.