Winterize your recreational vehicle, maximize performance, and keep your rig in good condition all year long with RecPro Ready-To-Use RV Antifreeze.
This antifreeze concentrate comes in a 1-gallon container and is a simple way to winterize your RV when the temperatures start to drop. When used as directed, it provides burst protection down to 50 degrees below 0 Fahrenheit. The mixture is formulated to be added to all freshwater intakes in order to pressurize the system. Allow antifreeze to flow freely throughout faucets and fixtures to keep water lines from freezing over, expanding, or breaking. Lubricate seals and gaskets or prepare potable drinking water systems for winter storage with versatile applications. With this antifreeze concentrate solution, you can get your rig ready for winter in no time.
This additive is pre-mixed and ready to use in your recreational vehicle. Take advantage of the 1 gallon of antifreeze this bottle provides, allowing you to be prepared for any RV adventure. After the winter is over, simply flush the fluid out of your system with fresh water for about 15 minutes or until all traces of the pink color are no longer present.
When it's time to winterize your RV plumbing system, you can't take any shortcuts. Keep your system protected over the winter when you add RV Antifreeze Concentrate from RecPro to your recreational vehicle necessities.
- Pre-mixed ready-to-use antifreeze propylene glycol fluid in ample 1-gallon capacity bottle for effective winterization of RV water line systems
- Multipurpose application delivers versatile options and allows for use in pools, boats, RVs, mobile homes, and marine engine blocks
- Provides burst protection of water pipes down to 50 degrees below 0 degrees Fahrenheit when used as directed for best functionality
- Lubricates seals and gaskets and allows for use in preparing potable water systems for winter storage
- Easily flush out excess antifreeze with fresh water for 15 minutes to return the vehicle systems to normal operation in warmer months
- Material: Propylene Glycol
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 6 x 6 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.