Expand your hauling capability with the Reese Towpower Goose Box Gooseneck RV Coupler.
Get that heavy equipment out of your truck bed, and start hauling it. The Goose Box gooseneck coupler is specifically designed for RV trailer owners who want to tow with their gooseneck hitch. This innovative coupler replaces a traditional pin box so the RV works with the truck gooseneck hitch.
Using intelligent 5th Airborne technology, this coupler guarantees a superb ride with every load. Equipped with airbags, dual shocks, and rubber bumpers, the Goose Box provides multi-directional shock absorption for a super smooth driving experience. An air pressure relief valve prevents the air bags from overfilling, leaving your mind at ease. Haul it all with the Reese 94720 Goose Box 20,000 Pound Gooseneck RV Trailer Hitch Coupler.
- Specifically designed for RV trailer owners who wish to tow with their gooseneck hitch
- Replaces a traditional pin box so the RV works with the truck gooseneck hitch
- Innovative 5th Airborne technology reduces stress transferred to the RV frame
- Air bag, dual shocks, and rubber bumpers provide multi-directional shock absorption for a smoother driving experience
- Worlds first OE approved gooseneck trailer fits Lippert 1621, 1621HD, 0719, and Fabex PB-600 Series
- Air pressure relief valve prevents overfilling of air bags
- Rated for 20,000-pound capacity utilizing both CSA and SAE test standards
- Requires Lippert 1716, 1116, and 0115 Spacer kit 61301 (not included)
- Capacity: 20,000 pounds
- Pin weight capacity: 4,000 pounds
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 47.25 x 19.5 inches
- Weight: 225 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.