If your kitchen cabinet is spinning out of control, the Rev-A-Shelf 28-Inch Full Circle 2-Shelf Lazy Susan is here to save the day.
Rev-A-Shelf's polymer lazy susans are revered as the best on the market. Whether you are replacing an old unit or just adding a lazy susan to your upper or corner wall cabinets, you will not be disappointed with the high-quality design and the durable rotating hardware that makes installation simple. This 2-shelf system is made of injection-molded polymer and sturdy rib construction for unmatched strength and durability.
Each adjustable shelf holds kitchen supplies, cleaning tools, dry goods, bakeware, and more. The entire system installs easily with the included mounting hardware. Extra kitchen space is a value in any home. The telescoping shaft adjusts from 26 inches to 31 inches in height.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Ensure that your kitchen cabinets stay clutter-free and organized with this 28-inch Lazy Susan organizer from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize space with the 2-shelf, 28-inch full circle Lazy Susan spice rack for your kitchen cabinets with adjustable telescoping shaft and mounting hardware
- Telescoping shaft makes rotating the Lazy Susan easy; Telescoping shaft adjusts from 26 inches to 31 inches in height
- Lazy Susan feature utilizes the corners of your kitchen cabinets
- Great way to organize pots, pans, spices, and other kitchen items
- Designed for upper or corner wall cabinets
- Adjustable shelves rotate independently
- Constructed with injection-molded polymer plastic designed for durability
- Includes independently rotating hardware for easy installation
- Color: Natural Maple
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 x 28 x 26 inches
- Weight: 20.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.