Conveniently pack away all of your cleaning supplies with the Cabinet Storage Organizer by Rev-A-Shelf.
This reliable organizer is perfect for storing supplies in a convenient spot under the sink whether it be in the bathroom or kitchen. It is constructed out of natural maple wood with a UV cured semi-gloss finish for durability and to prevent scratches.
The premium chrome rails secure all your cleaning supplies from falling out as your open or close the door. It includes 4 screws making installation and removal quick, easy, and painless. The package includes the wood organizer, chrome rails, removable polymer bin, and mounting hardware.
Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Whether it's going under the sink in the bathroom, kitchen, or garage the Cabinet Storage Organizer by Rev-A-Shelf has your covered.
- Perfect for storing cleaning supplies in a convenient spot under the sink
- Designed for sink base 36 inches with 14.5 inch opening
- Natural maple construction with UV cured semi-gloss finish for durability and prevent scratches
- Premium chrome rails secure all your cleaning supplies from falling out
- Easy 4-screw installation makes set up a breeze
- Package includes wood organizer, chrome rails, removable polymer bin, and mounting hardware
- Patented door mount brackets (US patent number 7,204,569)
- TSCA Title VI compliant
- Full access minimum cabinet opening: 13.63 inches
- Face fame minimum cabinet opening: 14.38 inches
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 5"D x 18.5"H
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.