Organizing your favorite array of kitchen spices just got easier with the Rev-A-Shelf 18-Inch Cabinet Door Mount Wood 3 Shelf Storage Spice Rack.
Best in its class, this cabinet spice rack maximizes space and efficiency in your kitchen. You can keep spices within reach in any 30-inch tall wall cabinet with a minimum 14.75-inch opening. The attractive wood construction features a durable clear finish and chrome rail accents for a modern touch. The 3 fixed shelves have 7 inches of height between them and the door mount brackets allow for up to 5 inches of width adjustability. All hardware is included for easy and simple installation.
Double check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Keep your kitchen and life just a little more organized with this 3-shelf spice rack from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize space and efficiency in your kitchen with this 18-inch cabinet spice rack
- Designed for a standard 30" tall wall cabinet
- Requires a minimum opening of 14.75 inches
- Fully assembled made of durable maple hardwood and comes with chrome accent rails
- Patented door mount brackets have up to 5 inches of adjustability
- Features a UV-cured clear finish that will make it a great match for any type of cabinet
- 7 inches of height between each static shelf
- Product is designed to hold standard spice bottles (2.25")
- Size: Medium
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.5"W x 3.13"D x 21.25"H
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Includes (1) wood spice rack and patented door mount brackets for up to 5 inches of width adjustability
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.