Keeping your kitchen organized used to be a hassle, but with the Rev-A-Shelf 28-Inch Pie-Cut 2 Shelf Lazy Susans, you can efficiently store all of your favorite cooking and kitchen items.
Made out of durable polypropylene plastic, this pie-cut Lazy Susan organizer will be the best addition you could ever make to your kitchen. This organizer accommodates 26 to 31-inch inner cabinet heights and will fit great inside your lower or corner cabinets. Thanks to rotating hardware, you can expect easy turns and spins of the Lazy Susan organizer. Overall, using a Lazy Susan is a way to properly organize spices, pots, pans, large kitchen bowls, and so much more.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Ensure that your kitchen cabinets stay clutter-free and organized with this Lazy Susan organizer from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize kitchen space and efficiency with the 28-Inch Pie-Cut 2 Shelf Lazy Susans spice rack for your kitchen cabinets
- Accommodates 26 to 31-inch inner cabinet heights with adjustable telescoping shaft
- Pie-Cut Lazy Susans require a door to be attached to function correctly; Mounts to cabinet ceiling, door, and floor.
- Adjustable hardware allows your doors to get perfectly aligned
- Constructed molded polymer plastic designed for durability
- Each shelf can hold up to 20 pounds
- Designed for lower or corner base cabinets
- Great way to organize pots, pans, spices, and other kitchen items
- Includes 2 shelf wood pie-cut set with telescoping shaft and mounting hardware
- Dimensions (W x D X H): 28"W x 28"D x 26"H
- Diameter: 28 inches
- Maximum Height: 31 inches
- Weight: 14.15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.