If you're tired of sifting through cluttered cupboards and drawers and looking for some extra storage space without a ton of tools or fuss, then it’s time for the Rev-A-Shelf 24-Inch Polymer Tip-Out Tray for Sink Base Cabinets.
This tray insert will easily fit a range of most standard-sized drawers, which makes it perfect for kitchen or bathroom installations. This convenient storage compartment features a modern, white finish that looks great in any cupboard, while your bathroom or kitchen items remain organized and easy to find. Constructed of durable injection-molded polymer, this tray will not crack, bend, break, or damage for years to come.
This organizer is designed for a cabinet opening width of 25.5 inches or larger. Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. This tray requires at least 2-1/4 inches of clearance between the backside of the door to the front of the sink.
The next time you’re looking for your favorite spice, don’t sort through crowded cupboards, just reach into your drawer and enjoy the extra space provided by the Rev-A-Shelf Tip-Out Sink Tray.
- Maximize space and efficiency in your kitchen or bathroom with this deluxe molded sink front tip-out tray
- Easier access to small accessories in your kitchen, laundry room, or vanity cabinet; Designed for a cabinet opening width of 25-1/2" or larger
- Crafted of strong injection molded polymer plastic construction that will not crack, chip, or leak
- Requires at least 2-1/4 inches of clearance between the backside of the door to the front of the sink
- Modern, white finish which looks great in any cupboard
- Patented hinges make installation to the sink's front panels fast and easy
- Includes 1 white tray, 1 pair of hinges, and mounting hardware
- Material: Polymer
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24"W x 2.13"D x 3.81"H inches
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.