You love your stand mixer, but hate how hard it is to transfer from cabinet storage to the countertop. Easily access your bulky appliances with minimal lifting with the Rev-A-Shelf Small Appliance Lift Mechanism.
With flexibility in mind, the heavy-duty chrome mixer lift can be attached to any custom-made shelf, which will fit all full-height cabinets with a minimum frame opening of 12 to 21 inches. Featuring a soft-close dampenser, you can adjust the spring tension and hold appliances that weigh up to 60 pounds. The soft-close dampener allows it to glide back into the cabinet genly and quietly. By installing the spring-loaded bracket kit, you can eliminate the hassle of squatting and lifting heavy appliances like food processors, blenders, and toasters.
Save your back pain and start mixing with the revolutionary Mechanical Appliance Lift Mechanism from Rev-A-Shelf.
Before purchasing, check your cabinet opening to ensure the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Make sure your product is within measurements, and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
- Heavy-duty lift mechanism attaches to any custom shelving to provide easier access to bulk stand mixer appliances
- Built to fit in full height cabinets that are 24 inches in depth to work properly; Recommended for 12-21 inch opening for optimal functionality; Not for use with drawer directly above cabinet
- Soft-close damper design allows it to glide back into the cabinet gently and quietly
- Spring-loaded system brings small appliances to counter height with minimal effort
- Features 3 heavy-duty tension settings to adjust to heavier items
- Maximum weight capacity of 60 pounds is ideal for storing small appliances like food processors, blenders, and toasters
- Material: Steel
- Color: Zinc
- Frameless minimum cabinet opening (D x W x H): 23"D x 12"W x 23.5"H
- Dimensions: 12"W x 22.5"D x 20.63"H
- Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.