Don't have to choose between your bicycle and your luggage on your next road trip! Keep your favorite toy out of your backseat with the Rockland Trunk Mounted Bike Rack.
This aluminum bike carrier mounts simply and quickly onto the trunks of most cars with a secure strap system. The carrier arms can hold up to 2 bicycles, and the adjustable straps can accommodate a wide range of bike sizes and styles.
Don't worry about your vehicle getting scratched or damaged as the oversized pads installed in strategic locations around the frame will keep your car safe. Additionally, the aluminum arms will keep attached bicycles raised and away from the body of your vehicle. Mounting and removing this carrier is a breeze thanks to the simple strap system and lightweight, 5-pound frame. This bike carrier can handle up to 70 pounds of weight, so you can rest assured it'll be able to handle even your hardiest bicycle.
The next time you hit the road, don't fret about storage space. With the Rockland Trunk Mounted Bike Rack, you can bring your bike and still have the space you need to fully outfit your future adventures!
- Aluminum bike rack that holds 2 bikes so you can bring your favorite toy without sacrificing your back seat
- Trunk mounted carrier uses hooks and straps to securely hang from the back of most car trunks
- Secure your bikes with the injection-molded cradle and hook and loop straps that will leave their frames tightly held away from your vehicle
- Protects your car with oversized pads and nonintrusive hooks and strap contact points
- Mounting and removing is a straightforward and simple procedure thanks to the simple attachment system and lightweight frame
- Carrying count: 2 bicycles
- Weight capacity: 70 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver and black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.1 x 15 x 20.9 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.