A fun and exciting toy vehicle designed for young children to enjoy for hours. The FLEX Kart from Rollplay brings both convenience and enjoyable moments to any little one and parents' day.
This 4-wheeled vehicle is powered by a 6-volt battery providing a safe and reliable source of power for children to ride around on. Made with ultimate safety in mind, this tricycle features a sturdy and stable construction while the low center of gravity helps prevent tipping while riding. Equipped with a foot pedal accelerator and simple-to-use steering wheel, you'll allow your child to control their speed and direction with ease.
Suitable for children ages 2 to 5 years old, this ride-on car is made to support up to 55 pounds. The high-quality materials benefit from a sleek and modern design that is sure to capture the imagination of young children. When not in use, easily fold the toy for simple storage or transportation.
Whether you're going to the park or riding around your neighborhood, you're sure to have a blast with the FLEX Kart from Rollplay.
- Thrilling, outdoor ride-on vehicle is made for kids ages 2 to 5 years of age, weighing up to 55 pounds
- Foot pedal accelerator and steering wheel allow children to control the speed and direction with ease
- Reaches a forward speed of up to 2 miles per hour for maximum fun and safety
- Powered by a 6-volt battery providing a reliable source of power for children to ride around on
- Sturdy and stable construction with a low center of gravity helps prevent tipping while kids find their balance
- Front wheels effortlessly fold in with a safety button, allowing you to easily store or take it anywhere you go
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.7 x 21.3 x 19.1 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.