Let your little ones enjoy the outdoors and kindle their love for cycling with the RoyalBaby Chipmunk 12-Inch Kids Bike.
With a sleek and sporty design and quick-release seat post for easy height adjustability, this bike for boys and girls is a masterpiece that will capture your child's adventurous heart. Alongside a robust steel frame and extra-wide tires, this bike guarantees a secured journey for your little one on every adventure, bringing them back home sound and intact. This bike with training wheels features 12-inch tires and a sealed bearing that provides smooth and durable performance, ensuring effortless pedaling and reducing maintenance needs.
The dependable dual handbrake provides confident braking performance in various weather conditions for worry-free adventures outdoors. Meanwhile, the extra-wide tires deliver increased stability and traction, allowing young riders to confidently navigate different terrains while providing a smooth and comfortable ride for endless outdoor fun.
This toddler bike features detachable training wheels, a comfortable ergonomic seat, anti-slip grips and pedals, and safety handlebar grips with large baffles, making it an exceptional all-in-one bike option.
Watch your child soar to new heights, pedaling through your neighborhood with the RoyalBaby Chipmunk 12-Inch Kids Bike.
- Lightweight kid's bike features a BMX-inspired sporty design; Includes training wheels, bell, and tool kit
- Alloy steel frame resists corrosion, withstands wear and tear from regular riding
- Sealed bearings ensure a friction-free adventure for a smooth and effortless ride
- Equipped with caliper brake and rear band brake so your child will have full control and confidence while exploring new horizons
- Extra-wide 12-inch tires provide stability and traction for an exhilarating ride
- Integrated 1-piece training wheels allow your child to learn and grow at their own pace
- Fully adjustable seat and handlebar provide ample room for growth as your child gets taller
- Patented crank bearing brings higher transmission efficiency and lower rolling resistance
- Comes pre-assembled with an instruction manual and complementary tools for a stress-free start to your exploration
- Recommended age: 2 to 4 years old
- Wheel size: 12 inches
- Saddle height: 18.9 to 22 inches
- Rider height: 33.4 to 41.3 inches
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 35.4 x 18 x 25 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.