Unleash the power of imagination as you embark on a journey with the RoyalBaby Space Shuttle 16-Inch Bike that embraces a polished look while providing safety.
Crafted with care, the bike features safety grips, a plush seat, and a lightweight magnesium frame. The hollowed frame boasts alluring curves and sleek lines, exuding imaginative aerodynamics while you explore the great beyond. The enclosed chainguard, crank, and brakes protect against hazards, while the non-slip pedals offer stability. With 1.2mm-thick steel tubes and wide 2.4-inch tires, this bike is built to last.
With peace of mind for riders and guardians, the dual disc brakes provide reliable stopping power. The adjustable handlebar and seat provide a customized fit for children of various heights, ensuring a comfortable and secure ride.
Preassembled, you're just moments away from riding. Install the training wheels, pedals, kickstand, handlebar, and saddle using the included tools. Attach the DIY decal for fun and the bell for safety when riding near others. Stay visible with the bike's front white reflector and rear red reflector.
Take off on an adventure that's out of this world with the RoyalBaby Space Shuttle 16-Inch Bike!
- Lightweight kids bike features a futuristic-inspired design with alluring curves and sleek lines
- Includes a bell, DIY decal, all assembly tools, training wheels, kickstand, and bike front white reflector/rear red reflector
- Magnesium-aluminum alloy frame resists corrosion, withstands wear and tear from regular riding, and is coated with 5 layers of luxury paint for a glossy finish
- Ergonomic and adjustable height quick-release seat and handlebar to accommodate your growing child
- Sealed bearings ensure a friction-free adventure for a smooth and effortless ride
- Equipped with 2 dependable disc brakes and lightweight comfort grip alloy brake levers for full control and confidence while exploring new horizons
- Bell and front white and rear red reflectors offer maximum safety and visibility while riding
- Extra-thick 2.4-inch tires and non-slip pedals provide stability and traction for an exhilarating ride
- Full-chain guard keeps the chain from entrapping or soiling your child’s trousers
- Kickstand offers a reliable prop for your bike when taking a break from exploration
- Comes pre-assembled with an instruction manual and complementary tools for a stress-free start to your space exploration
- For kids ages 4 to 7 with a recommended height of 41 to 45 inches
- Wheel size: 16 inches
- Handbar height: 27.8 to 29.7 inches
- Saddle height: 20 to 22 inches
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 20 x 29 inches
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.