When you were a kid there was no avoiding the phrase "No running by the pool!". While it did make you slow down to an awkward walk/trot, once you got to the pool entrance no one says anything about those dangerous few steps into the water. Make your descent into the water smoother than ever by using a Saftron In-Water Polymer Handrail.
This 3-bend cross-braced handrail is perfectly angled to make the transition in and out of the water flawless. If you do end up off-balanced, you're going to want this stair railing to grab onto. With an aluminum reinforced interior this railing is extra sturdy and reliable. You won't have to worry about burning your hand on a hot summers day either; the polymer exterior coating maintains a cooler to the touch feeling, even with sun rays beating down on it.
Make epic, graceful entrances into your pool, or safe, trip-free exits by using this Saftron safety handrail. Anch- 1
This purchase also comes with a pair of anchor sockets, ensuring your hand rail will be installed properly and securely stay in place.
- Saftron CBRTD-354-W In-Water Polymer Handrail, White
- Aluminum reinforced interior is extra sturdy and reliable
- 3-bend cross-braced handrail angled to make easy transitions in and out of the water
- High impact polymer exterior protects from harsh elements such as pool chemicals, the sun, and more
- Long-lasting white colored finish meant to maintain a smooth finish for years
- Exterior crafted to maintain a cooler to the touch feeling when exposed to sun-rays
- Color: White
- Dimensions (W x H): 54 x 32 inches
- Part number: CBRTD-354-W
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
- Saftron High-Impact Polymer Anchor Sockets
- Made of high-impact polymer
- Stays cool to the touch while in the sun
- Unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun exposure
- Includes grounding terminal for installations with steel rails or other conductive materials
- Works well with Saftron railing due to a firm grip of material when secured together
- Can be used with any handrail or ladder with a 1.9-inch thick rail
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75 x 1.93 x 4.25
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Part number: Anch
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.