Easily multitask in your kitchen with the Automatic Electric Cooking Pot Stirrer from Saki.
This versatile kitchen tool gently stirs soups, gravies, or sauces to keep them from sticking and burning on the bottom of your pots. With 2 rubber arms, this stirrer is safe to clip on stainless steel, non-stick, and ceramic-coated cookware without scratching. This tool can be used with almost any pot in your kitchen and fits pots from 6 to 10 inches in diameter. Adjust between 2 different speeds depending on what is being cooked and the stove temperature to create delicious meals. This tool is ideal for any home chef and is especially helpful for those with hand or wrist mobility issues. When you are done cooking, this tool is easily disassembled and can be hand washed and stored until you are ready to cook your next meal.
Create smooth sauces, soups, and stews with the Adjustable Speed Electric Hands-Free Cooking Pot Stirrer from Saki.
- Hands-free stirrer helps thick gravies, soups, sauces, and more moving to keep from burning
- 2-speed design is adjustable depending on what you are cooking and can be used in hot temperatures
- Cordless tool recharges in 4 hours for ease of use
- Stirrer disassembles for hand washing and easy storage when not in use
- Fits pots from 6 to 10 inches in diameter and 4 to 8 inches tall to be used with all your dishes
- Stirrer material: Rubber
- Color: Black and white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.7 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.