Enjoy a day out on the water drifting across the open lake or river with the 370 Pro Inflatable Sport Kayak Canoe Boat from Sea Eagle.
This inflatable canoe is made with highly durable materials that are light in weight, making this an ideal companion for all your adventures on the water. Equipped with 2 seats but allows for up to 3 people or 650 pounds to paddle around. Built with heavy-duty 440 denier nylon fabric materials, this kayak ensures long-lasting use season after season. Use the 2 skegs at the bottom of the kayak for better tracking and to maximize speed. Including 2 paddles, a foot pump for a simple inflation or deflation process, a repair kit, and a carrying bag, you'll have everything you need to expedite your fun-filled journey.
The adventure possibilities are endless when you're sporting around the Sea Eagle 370 Inflatable Outdoor Kayak Canoe Boat.
- Professional 3-person outdoor kayak is ideal for Class III whitewater and is easy to store and carry
- Built with durable vinyl materials with an I-beam floor to increase rigidity that withstand the unexpected outdoor elements
- Inflatable seats provide superior back support and allow you to sit 5 inches off the floor; Seats are 14 inches wide, 21 inches deep, and 19 inches tall
- Inflate or deflate the kayak with ease with the open and close drain valves and has a rear pocket for additional storage
- Includes (2) 4-part paddles with asymmetrical blades with an aluminum shaft and 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking and speed
- Use the included carrying bag for a convenient storage location when not in use
- Repair kit comes with (2) 4 by 3-inch material swatches and 2 tubes of glue
- Weight Capacity: 650 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.3 x 18.2 x 10.9 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
it's cold here!
Well I can't tell you as of yet. Everything here in Maine is frozen solid so I thought I would try it at the ski slope. But they wouldn't allow it on the chair lift. I'll get back back to you when things thaw out and warm up here, sometime around late July or August. It looks nice though either for the lakes or the ski slope.
Love my 370 pro kayak, performs well, made of high quality material, only wish you adapt cup holders. Takes 10 minutes to inflate, highly recomend
Great Beginner Kayak!
This is the best inflatable kayak at this price point around! I have tried out a few different inflatable kayaks around $200-$300, but this one is hands down the best investment. The kayak was very well built and easy could hold two of us, our small dogs, my fishing gear, and of course a cooler for beer. This was an absolutely relaxing experiencing on the lake and down the river. Inflating the kayak takes only 15-30 mins, and deflating it takes just a few. The only downside i that you have to wait for the kayak to dry before you can roll it back up, but other than that I was very satisfied. I will continue to upgrade my kayak and will be a Sea Eagle customer for life!
I bought The Sea Eagle 370 last year to take up to Mammoth Lakes, CA. Used it every day of our trip for fishing and just relaxing on several different lakes. Really enjoyed the comfort of this kayak - I'm 6' and 230 lbs. The inflatable seats kept me off the floor, so I wasn't sitting in a water puddle. Plenty of room for 2 adults, gear and snacks. Easy to maneuver and tracks well. Easy to set up and inflate. Came with good, sturdy paddles, the included foot pump worked well and the carrying case is great. I just bought another one so I will be able to get my whole family out on the lakes this year. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is due to the lack of cup holders, but I didn't let that stop me from buying my second one!