None of us are proud to admit that we've lost a physical battle with an inanimate object. Never face that embarrassment when it comes to loading your boat on top of your car by yourself. With the Seattle Sports Sherpak Suction Cup Boat Roller Load Assist on your side, you're guaranteed to claim victory with every use.
Designed to make your life easier with solo car-top personal boat loading, this suction cup load-assist effortlessly slides your kayak, canoe, or other small boats on top of your vehicle. The innovative design of this boat accessory utilizes powerful suction cups to safely and reliably secure to any smooth, clean surface like your car top or window. Once secured, all you have to do is roll your kayak over the foam-covered bars that gently cradle your boat during the loading process.
Equipped with 2 loading angles, an upright position, and a 90-degree angle option, make this boat roller compatible with nearly any type of car, truck, van, or SUV. So the next time you're in need of a weekend getaway, pack up your canoe with the Seattle Sports Sherpak Boat Roller and enjoy a relaxing trip on the water.
- Suction cup load assistant effortlessly slides your kayak, canoe, and other personal boats on top of your vehicle
- Innovative tool designed to make your life easier with solo car-top personal boat loading
- Easy to use with heavy-duty suction cups that securely mount to vehicle tops and glass windows
- Allows for 2 mounting angles that make this boat roller compatible with almost all vehicles
- Pack of 1 suction cup boat load assistant is 1 size and fits nearly any type of car, truck, van, or SUV
- Aluminum bars are covered with closed-cell foam that gently cradles your boat during the loading process
- Offers quick and easy solution for a single person to load a boat to a car top
- Easy to assemble by just tightening a few screws
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.