Sunscreen? Check. A soft, fluffy beach towel? Check. A place to store all of your day-at-the-beach essentials? Check. Haul all your essentials for any activity thanks to the Seina Steel-Framed Collapsible Utility Cart. This wagon will make it easier for you to get that sand-between-your-toes feeling while keeping your valuables in one place. From features like the 2 built-in cup holders to the heavy-duty wheels, this cart is all about convenience. With 150 pounds of weight capacity and a durable steel frame, this wagon is sturdy enough to support multiple beach chairs, as well as anything else you might need for a day of fun in the sun. Best of all, when it's time to pack it up for the cooler months, simply collapse it and store it out of sight. Lighten up your load and utilize the Seina Steel-Framed Collapsible Utility Wagon Cart, whether you're at the beach, ballgame, concert, or park.
- Collapsible beach or garden cart that's perfectly suited to transport your valuables
- 150 pounds of weight capacity can handle even your heaviest items
- Constructed of a durable steel frame and plastic wheels
- Heavy-duty wheels making pushing over uneven ground or sand a breeze
- Collapsible design makes storage easy
- Durable 600D polyester fabric resists tearing and fading
- Features 2 built-in cup holders and an umbrella holder for maximum convenience
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.3 x 19.3 x 22 inches
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 30.1 x 19.7 x 7.9 inches
- Weight: 15.84 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.