Enjoy the great outdoors and relax on your porch, deck, or patio with the 2 Rockaway Heavy-Duty All-Weather Outdoor Rocking Chairs from Semco.
These large 19 by 19-inch rocking chairs with seat bases, large backrests, and big armrests support up to 600 pounds. The rugged dovetail-joint design breaks down into 4 pieces for easy storage or travel. Easy to assemble, you'll relax in minutes anywhere you take these rockers. Its rugged, high-density polyethylene plastic construction withstands any elements, resisting extreme moisture, temperature, and sunlight. These outdoor rocking chairs look great and are easy to clean. Assembled, these rockers measure 30 inches long, 21 inches wide, and 42 inches tall, making them a great chair to sit on and greet friends and neighbors on your porch.
Relax outside on a sunny day, socialize under the stars, or read a book while the leaves fall with these 2 Rockaway Heavy-Duty All-Weather Outdoor Rocking Chairs from Semco.
- Set of 2 outdoor rocking chairs are ideal additions to your porch, deck, or backyard patio for additional seating
- All-weather design that withstands extreme temperatures and will not rust in inclement weather
- Large 19 by 19-inch seat base with an oversized curved backrest and armrests allows you to relax in comfort
- Strong dovetail design constructed from high-density polyethylene plastic
- Quickly assembles and disassembles into 4 pieces, ideal for storing away in the garage or taking with you on trips
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 pounds
- Material: Polyethylene
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 21 x 42 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 4-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.