Stay worry-free during the winter season with the Sengoku HeatMate Indoor and Outdoor Portable Convection Kerosene Space Heater.
Don't allow the cold weather to prevent you from enjoying your indoor space and outdoor surroundings. With the assistance of this 23,000 BTU portable space heater, the chill won't penetrate within a radius of 1,000 square feet around you. Stay warm on the go for a remarkable 12 hours, thanks to the generous 1.9-gallon tank capacity. Bid farewell to the need for matches and conserve your energy using the convenient push-button ignition and flame control. Safety is paramount, with features like automatic shut-off, tip-over protection, and safeguarding grills to ensure your well-being and that of your home. This kerosene heater includes a siphon pump and (2) D batteries, enabling swift assembly and readiness within minutes. Whether it's for daily requirements or urgent scenarios, this space heater is the perfect solution for all your heating needs.
Protect yourself and your family using the Sengoku HeatMate Indoor and Outdoor Portable Convection Kerosene Space Heater. With its portable design and reliable kerosene-powered convection, it's the perfect solution to stay comfortable in any environment.
- Portable 23,000 BTU space heater with heating zones of up to 1,000 square feet makes this perfect to use indoors and outdoors
- Made with a 1.9-gallon tank to fill once and will keep the space around you warm for up to 12 hours
- Automatic safety shut-off and push-to-start button makes it easy to light without matches or electricity
- Features an EZ flame adjuster, tip-over switch, and protective grills to ensure ultimate safety wherever you use it
- Use the personal space heater in garages, poorly insulated rooms, outdoor work areas, and other hard-to-heat spaces
- Includes siphon pump and 2 D batteries
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 19 x 20 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.