Elevate the time you spend outdoors with your family, and make your backyard a heated oasis with the Serenelife Fire Pit Table. With this backyard essential, idyllic summer days are just around the corner.
Get the most out of this table all year round. With a glass tabletop surface, you will have all the room you need to take dinnertime outdoors. Featuring a sleek and elegant design, you will have no trouble integrating this firepit into your stylish patio. Designed to be paired with liquid propane, rely on this firepit to reduce ash production and keep your environment clean. The electric ignition is an efficient and more stable ignition mode, great for easy start-up.
With the integrated sliding door, tuck away your propane tank and relax next to the fire. Enjoy this firepit for years to come, knowing that the durable steel and tempered glass construction is made to resist the elements. The 50,000 BTU fire pit measures 24.5 inches high, 27.5 inches deep, and 43.5 inches wide, and weighs 58.42 pounds.
The outdoors are meant to be enjoyed. With the Serenelife Fire Pit Table, kick back, relax, and take in the view.
- Fire pit table keeps you warm in the winter cold and makes for the ideal summer picnic accessory
- Creates an elegant atmosphere in the garden, terrace, balcony, or backyard
- Uses liquid propane for stable and clean combustion, producing no ash and protecting the environment
- Conceal any unsightly propane tanks seamlessly behind the easy-to-use sliding door
- Tempered glass tabletop, metal frame, and reliable rattan panels designed to stave off rust and resist the elements
- Quick and easy setup process makes spending time on your patio a breeze
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTU
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43.5 x 27.5 x 24.5 inches
- Weight: 58.42 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.