Absolutely no one likes worrying about having their personal items damaged or lost during the travel process. Traveling is hard enough without that added worry. Help better protect your golf clubs the next time you travel with the 2-Pack SKB Cases Roto Sunday Golf Club Airline Travel Case.
Built with roto-molded polypropylene plastic a.k.a. hard plastic, this case is durable enough to take the beating that often comes with traveling. It's designed to hold up to 7 or 8 clubs up to 50 inches long, giving it enough capacity to carry enough clubs for a few rounds of golf. Plus, at just 6 pounds, it's lightweight enough for you to easily transport it from terminal to terminal and throughout your trip.
You spend a lot of time and money on your golf game. Protect that investment and keep your clubs safe while traveling with this airline travel case.
- Lightweight, airline travel safe, and ready solution to transport your favorite clubs
- Designed to fit a driver, hybrid, putter, and wedges up to 50 inches long
- Holds up to 7 to 8 clubs
- Made with roto-molded polypropylene plastic with an ergonomically molded-in handle and padded shoulder strap
- Black anodized locking twist latches provide added travel protection
- Non-skid rubber end cap
- Color: Gray
- Interior dimensions (L x W x D): 50 x 10 x 7 inches
- Carton dimensions (L x W x D): 52 x 12 x 9 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.