If you are going for a new amateur recreational saucer sled land speed record, don't even think about showing up to your local sled hill without the Slippery Racer Original Griswold Saucer Sled.
This vintage aluminum saucer snow sled is sure to bring joy to anyone, whether or not they are familiar with the holiday classic film Christmas Vacation. This heavy-duty sled is made from a durable premium grade aluminum alloy that will stand against the weather and repeated use you give this classic saucer sled on the snow-covered hills. The dual riveted soft-grip handles are easy to hold and give the sled an even more original look. This saucer sled is not only a blast to race down the hill at firey fast speeds, but it can also double as a holiday decoration for those die-hard Christmas Vacation fans.
Turn some heads and be the talk of the sled hill with the Slippery Racer Original Griswold Saucer Sled. Later dudes.
- Flash down the hill with the same sled as Clark Griswold in the famous holiday classic, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Made with durable, premium-grade aluminum alloy to last you season after season of sledding fun
- Dual riveted, soft-grip handles make for easy maneuverability down the hill and carrying the sled back up
- Fun to ride and also makes a great holiday decoration
- The slick and smooth surface on the bottom of this disc provides a smooth and quick ride down the snow-covered hills
- Non-caloric, silicon-based kitchen lubricant not included and not recommended
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 26 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.