There's nothing quite like choice meat and fish cooked low and slow in your own backyard. With the Smokehouse Mini Chief Front Load Electric Smoker, you can enjoy traditional, low-temperature smoking with all the convenience of a modern electric smoker.
Set it up. Load it up. Plug it in. This electric smoker keeps it simple. This outdoor smoker is 15 inches deep, 14 inches wide, and 12 inches tall and fits on practically any patio, porch, or backyard. This top-loading electric smoker comes with a 3-rack chrome grill rack that loads and unloads from the top. This means you'll need a little extra muscle to load up the outdoor electric smoker, but you'll enjoy the convenience of moving all your grill racks at once. The included grill racks can hold up to 50 pounds of meat or fish.
When you're ready to turn it on, just plug the electric smoker into any standard household power outlet. This electric BBQ smoker maintains heat at 165 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for smoking foods. Add extra flavor by adding your favorite wood chips to this electric smoker's wood flavor tray. You'll get a bag of wood chips to start.
- Traditional outdoor smoker that cooks meats and foods low and slow for maximum flavor; Smokes up to 15 pounds of meat or fish distributed on 3 chrome grill racks
- Load up your meats, veggies, and more from the top loading door, maneuvering requires a little extra muscle but provides the added convenience of moving all your grill racks at once
- Electric smoker plugs into standard household outlets and automatically maintains a consistent low temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easily add wood flavor by placing wood chips in the sliding wood flavor pan, which can be inserted and removed without losing any heat; (1) free bag of alder wood chips included
- Engineered for premium smoke ventilation for premium smoke circulation and proper dehydration
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction is lightweight, easy to transport, and easy to store
- Consistent low-temperature setting from a 120-volt, 250-watt heating element
- Great for smoking salmon, trout, other fish, jerky, sausage, turkey, bacon, hams, steaks, ribs, pork butts, brisket, fruits, nuts, and cheeses
- Includes: electric smoker, top-pull chrome-plated 3-rack grill racks, electric power cord, drip pan, wood flavor pan, free recipe booklet, and complete operating instructions
- Color: Aluminum
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.00 x 14.00 x 12.00 inches
- Weight: 10.75 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.