For the bright display and rich sounds that make your drive time the peak of your day, the Sony 6.95 Inch Media Receiver drives your enjoyment.
This media receiver's huge 6.95-inch (17.6-centimeter) display seamlessly hovers over your dashboard and works in a single-DIN space. The sturdy mount can be adjusted in three directions to allow for flexible installation in a wide variety of vehicles. And with updated support for smartphones, together with newly added HDMI connectivity, you'll enjoy safer and easier driving.
Connect your smartphone to the XAVAX3200 media receiver and speak through the supplied microphone. Voice control makes it safer and easier than ever to navigate, communicate and play music on the road. You'll enjoy smart phone connection for your iPhone or Android device, and this receiver's CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility makes it easier for you to navigate, communicate, and play music on the road. It's all right there on the large touchscreen.
For an in-dash display that is easy to read and in tune with your driving needs, the Sony 6.95 Inch Media Receiver takes your time behind the wheel and makes it vivid.
- Large 6.95-inch touchscreen receiver is responsive, powerful, and mounts in a single-DIN space
- Syncs with your iPhone or Android Smartphone to give you CarPlay and Android Auto power and voice control; WebLink Cast compatible
- Power 4x55W processor provides clear sound amplification even at high volumes
- 10-band graphic equalizer gives you precise and custom control of your audio's tone
- Syncs easily with your car's rear camera so you can back up safely
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 3.94 x 5.47 inches
- Weight: 2.20 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.