Turn up the volume on your boat with the Sony 6.5-Inch 140-Watt Dual Cone Marine Speakers. The powerful, water-ready speakers bring quality audio to your boat, deck, poolside, or other outdoor areas.
Completely water-resisting with a removable mesh grill, the speakers are perfect for your next jaunt on the lake or by the pool. The speaker set offers universal mounting and quick-connection design, letting you easily install the marine sound system and start listening in no time.
The stereo speakers feature a powerful bass with a max power draw of 140 watts, creating stunning sound as you enjoy. 4-ohm impedance allows for clear audio and great responsiveness, responding with 45 hertz to 20 kilohertz to always provide the right sound. The dual cone design produces amazing, rich music so you always can enjoy your tunes whether you're relaxing by your pool or out on the water.
Perfect for boats, poolside audio systems, or adding a little music to your patio, take quality sound outdoors with the Sony 6.5-Inch 140-Watt Dual Cone Marine Speakers.
- Waterproof marine speakers built to withstand heavy water splashes and other outdoor conditions, great for riding the waves
- Speaker features 140 watts of power draw and 4-ohm impedance to produce stunning audio
- Durable design features a removable mesh grill that withstands water and removes for easy painting
- Rated to resist saltwater and UV rays, withstanding the harsh elements wherever you go
- Easily integrates into boats, pools, and other outdoor audio systems, IPx5 certified for marine use
- Color : White
- Sensitivity (db) : 90 dB/1W/1m
- Frequency Response : 45 20,000 Hz
- Depth (Approx.) : 2 1/8"
- Dimensions (Approx) Width : 6 7/8"
- Diameter (Approx.) : 6.5"
- Item Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
These speakers are wonderful on my cabin cruiser. Both in the cabin and also two on deck. They sound awesome.