Looking to enhance your bass sound quality in your vehicle? The CG8D 8-Inch 800-Watt 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer from SOUNDSTORM will enhance your audio spectrum.
The 8-inch woofer with a dual 4-ohm voice coil ensures great bass sound quality and features more wiring configuration possibilities and helps produce the right ohm load for the amplifier you are using. Featuring a durable polypropylene with a foam surround that is flexible so that it can provide better excursion.
This car audio subwoofer has a mounting diameter that measures 7.29 inches with a mounting depth of 3.70 inches and works in .6 CuFt sealed or .78 CuFt ported enclosure. The 8-inch subwoofer also features a resonant frequency of 58Hz and a sensitivity of 87 decibels.
Time to enhance your lower bass sounds and overall car audio quality with the SOUNDSTORM CG8D 8-Inch 800-Watt 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer.
- (1) 8-inch car audio subwoofer featuring 800 watts max and 400 watts RMS power handling
- Features a 4-ohm dual voice coil that provides more bass and more wiring configuration possibilities
- Mounting diameter measures 7.29 inches with a mounting depth of 3.70 inches
- Subwoofer works in .6 CuFt sealed or .78 CuFt ported enclosure
- Sensitivity: 87 decibels
- Resonant frequency: 58Hz
- Material: Polypropylene cone/foam surround
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 3.70 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.