If you're gonna be on the water, at least make sure it's on this Sportsstuff Inflatable Big Mable Double Rider Towable Tube.
Do big things when you get to the lake or beach on this large. It has improved backrests and air cushioned side walls for a smooth and comfortable ride and multiple grab handles with knuckle guards.
The Big Mable is constructed from heavy duty nylon with EVA foam pads throughout the tube. It has 2 tow points so you can experience a good time sitting down or kneel down and take on the wake of the lake.
This rope is perfect for towing all Sportsstuff 1 and 2 rider tubes. Features a molded plastic caddy for easy storage. 60 Feet (18.3 meter) length.
Airhead and Sportsstuff inflatables and accessories are made of the highest quality materials in the industry. We pride ourselves in building our products with 840 denier nylon covers and 30 gauge PVC bladders, a standard few others can stand behind. If there's a tube shape that can be ridden while towed behind a boat, we make it. If there's a water toy boating enthusiasts are craving, look no further.
- Dual tow points at front and back with patented aluminum quick connect tow point
- Heavy duty full nylon cover with zipper
- Airhead 60ft tow rope for up to 2 rider towables
- Minimum stretch design
- 2,375 tensile break strength
- Sportsstuff Inflatable Big Mable Double Rider Towable Tube
- Multiple grab handles with knuckle guards
- Speed safety valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Tensile weight of tow rope required: 2,375 pounds
- Tow rope length required: 50 65 feet
- Total user weight capacity: 340 pounds
- Deflated: 69 x 66 inches
- Inflated: 66 x 60 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: 53-2213
- Airhead Boat Towable Tube 2-Person Tow Rope | 57-1522
- Molded plastic caddy
- 60 feet in length
- Part number: 57 1522
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty warranty
- Part number: 57-1522
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.