Your kids will love jumping around outdoors with the Jumbo Square Trampoline from Springfree Trampoline.
The tramp is made for active jumpers with a curved corner edge design that nicely tickets into the corner space of any backyard. Providing 155 square feet of jumping freedom, this jumbo square trampoline is perfect for kids and adults who weigh up to 220 pounds.
The innovative design of this trampoline ensures safety isn't just an option. The flexible composite rods eliminate the need for metal springs around the outer rim. These redefined rods keep little feet and toes safe from getting pinched or trapped. With the metal spring removal, you'll love how soft the edges gently absorb shock for high bounces that are extra forgiving on knees and joints. Surrounded in an enclosure net, your ambitious jumpers will be safe from falls.
Enjoy time with the whole family and with peace of mind by letting your little ones be outside and be active on the Springfree Trampoline Kids Jumbo Square Trampoline.
- Jumbo square outdoor trampoline is made for kids and adults who love bouncing around with a long and narrow backyard
- Built with a FlexiNet safety enclosure with flexible net rods cushion to prevent jumpers from falling out
- SoftEdge mat eliminates hard edges on the jumping surface while absorbing shock
- Made with a hidden frame that sits below the jumping surface to decrease injuries by being impossible to jump on
- Flexible composite rods keep feet safe from being pinched or trapped by removing traditional, metal springs
- Single jumper weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Jumping surface area: 155 square feet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 13 x 9.2 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.