Build the sculpted body you desire with this compact and versatile Stamina Products AeroPilates Precision Series Pilates Chair. Originally designed by Joseph Pilates, the Pilates chair aims to provide a low-impact, gentle solution for toning the entire body, burning calories, and improving functional strength.
Exercises on the Pilates Chair can be done lying, sitting, or standing. Several different forms of movement allow for specific targeting in the core, upper, and lower body muscle groups. The compact design helps you save space while still getting a great workout. Comfort is assured in every workout with the spacious padded platform. Adjustable handlebars make the chair a great fit for users of nearly all sizes. The easy-to-use pedals can be used as a single or dual push-down bar, depending on your body position. Engage the legs, stabilizers, and core using a push-down motion. Exercises like leg press-downs, single leg presses, calf raises, flexions, side bending, back extensions, and chest presses are easy to achieve with the push-down motion. An intuitive clip lock allows you to easily switch between independent, dual pedals and a single pedal (both pedals attached). This allows you to focus on targeting the left or right-side muscle groups in a more directed way. You can also increase or decrease the level of spring resistance by turning the dial.
Get the most out of your Chair by following along with 2 free, expert-guided workout videos included with the purchase. Streams to your smartphone, tablet, PC, or television.
Look no further than the Stamina Products AeroPilates Precision Series Pilates Chair for the space-saving, versatile full-body workout you desire.
- Pilates wunda chair with enhanced design for low-impact, full-body workout great for toning and strengthening
- Adjustable 2-spring resistance for a tailored exercise experience that allows you to progress at your own pace and challenge yourself as you grow stronger
- Dual split and single-pedal system allows for targeted or broad muscle work
- Padded cushion offers superior comfort during your workouts for upper and lower-body work; Adjustable, padded handlebars support your every move
- Compact design great for limited space, making it an excellent addition to any home gym
- Anti-skid endcaps provide stability and security, allowing you to focus on your fitness journey
- Includes 2 expert-guided workout videos (AeroPilates Chair Level 1 and 2)
- Material: Steel/Wood/Vinyl
- Color: Gray/White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 28.25 x 47 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.