Incorporate movement into your workday with the Wirk Ride Exercise Bike Workstation and Standing Desk from Stamina Products.
This device combines a standing desk with an exercise bike to provide an easy way to move throughout your day. The standing desk top measures 10 inches long by 17.25 inches wide and includes a laptop strap and drink holder so you can keep all your essentials close by. An adjustable prop allows you to read books or watch videos on your tablet hands-free while you move. With smooth and quiet magnetic pedaling tension, you can keep moving during video meetings or phone calls without distraction. This workstation measures 37.25 inches long, 27.5 inches wide, and 45.5 inches tall, making it the ideal size for home offices, living rooms, or any space you want to work.
Keep moving throughout your day with the Wirk Ride Exercise Bike Workstation and Standing Desk from Stamina Products.
- Bike workstation allows you to move and exercise throughout the day while you work
- Drink holder and laptop strap keep all your items secure while you move
- Workout monitor tracks time, speed, distance, and calories burned to help you track your workouts
- Padded cycling grips and seat provide added comfort throughout your day
- Textured pedals include built-in straps to keep your feet in place
- Desk adjusts from 40 to 44.5 inches tall so you can work at your ideal height
- Folding bike frame features built-in wheels for easy storage when not in use
- Cycling resistance: Magnetic
- Material: Steel
- Color: Gray, and black
- Workstation dimensions (L x W): 10 x 17.25 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 37.25 x 27.5 x 45.5 inches
- Weight: 45.25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.