From pencils and pens to arts and crafts supplies, this Sterilite Multipurpose Storage Supply Box 18-pack is the perfect spot to keep all of your office and school necessities. Whether you're bringing this box to the classroom, the office, or just using it at home, it serves as a great versatile storage solution.
A clear base gives you visibility, so you don't have to guess what's inside. The tinted translucent top adds style and gives you the ability to show off your favorite color without sacrificing visibility. Pop on the hinged lid with the snapping latch to keep all of your supplies stored away securely. Save space by stacking multiple storage boxes with the indexed lids.
Small enough to fit in backpacks, drawers, cabinets, or lockers, this Sterilite Multipurpose Storage Supply Box is ideal for organization lovers of all ages.
- Multipurpose supply box can store anything you like (18-pack)
- Great for school, the office, arts and crafts, or general household use
- Clear base and translucent lid so you see inside the box
- A hinged lid and “snapping” latch prevent the contents from falling out
- Indexed lids let you stack multiple boxes on top of each other to save space
- Simple, contemporary design and eye-catching colors look pretty on your desk
- Small enough to fit in backpacks, drawers, cabinets, lockers, or shelves
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Molokai Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 7.62 x 2.87 inches
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 18
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.