If you're like us, then you don't mind getting your hands dirty. The trouble comes with the messy clean-up. Simplify cleaning with Streetfyter Heavy-Duty 18-Inch by 16-Inch Oil Only Sorbent Lightweight Pad 3 Pack.
Priced for light-duty applications, these absorbent pads deliver convenient and optimal daily use with oil-based liquids. Whether active in a factory, car shop, or somewhere in-between, these lightweight pads are ideal for heavy-duty and long-lasting use. The bright white color of these high-quality sorbent pads creates a high-contrast when used with oil-based liquids and fluids.
Designed to absorb and retain up to 30 gallons of oil-based spills, your floor and other surfaces will remain clean and dry thanks to this innovative tool. Maintain a spotless work area thanks to the extra-absorbent Streetfyter Heavy-Duty Oil Only Sorbent Lightweight Pad 3 Pack.
- Extra tough for daily use with oil-based liquid spills only
- Sorbents feature white color to create high-contrast when used with oil-based liquids and fluids
- Conveniently floats on water to successfully absorb oil spills
- Absorbs and retains up to 30 gallons of oil-based fluids to keep your floor and other surfaces clean and dry
- Sealed poly packaging allows for easy portability and storage, and provides a clean-looking bale with a carry handle
- Measures 16-inches wide and 18-inches long
- Color: White
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.