Making your lawn and garden life easier and more convenient is possible with this 2-pack of Suncast Professional Hose Reel Carts, a reliable and durable solution to your outdoor maintenance needs.
These manual crank hose reel carts are made from powder-coated steel that resists weather to ensure longevity through the changing seasons. The 10-inch flat-free rubber tires with ribbed treads make it easy to transport your hose storage reel across any terrain. Featuring a cushioned handle, these wheeled hose reels ensure a comfortable grip while you're maneuvering the cart around your yard. The slide track feature helps guide the hose evenly for kink-free winding, while the metal crank with a swivel grip allows for effortless winding (hose not included). Metal hose connections eliminate cross-threading for a secure fit.
Partially assembled to save you time, the 2-pack of Suncast Professional Hose Reel Carts is designed to store up to 200 feet of hose, making it ideal for heavy-duty jobs. Invest in a durable hose reel cart that can withstand the elements and make outdoor maintenance a breeze.
- Includes 2 professional hose reel carts to keep your garden hose stored neatly for ease of use; Hose not included
- Steel cart reel features a capacity of up to 200 feet to easily handle all your watering needs
- Designed with flat-free rubber tires make it effortless to transport your hose wherever you need it
- Slide track allows for even winding onto the reel for fewer kinks; Metal crank with a swivel grip lets you wind your hose with minimal effort
- Equipped with metal hose connections to minimize cross-threading, ensuring a secure and leak-free connection every time
- Powder-coated steel construction delivers all-year use; Resistant to all weather conditions and rust
- Features cushioned handle for comfort; Easy to grab and lift, even when the cart is fully loaded
- Comes partially assembled, saving you time and hassle during setup
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): x 28.75 x 23.25 x 38.25 inches
- Weight: 35.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.