Protect your above ground swimming pool from falling leaves this season with the Swimline 28 Foot Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Leaf Net Top Cover.
The above ground swimming pool leaf net cover is made from durable woven material, comes with an extra 3 foot overlap, and includes a cable and ratchet to hold it securely in place over your main winter pool cover. This leaf net catches even the smallest leaves before they reach your winter cover and installs in just minutes!
Don't let those backyard trees get the best of you again this season and leave you with a mess of leaves in the spring. Put the Swimline 28 Foot Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Leaf Net Top Cover over your pool today.
- Swimline Deluxe 28 Foot Round Winter Cover Above Ground Swimming Pool Leaf Net makes leaf and debris removal quick and easy
- Made of exceptionally durable, woven space-age material that lasts for years and years
- Conveniently stretches over your winter pool cover to help prolong the life of your cover
- Works with solar covers
- 3' overlap (2' on length)
- Cable with Tarp Tabs and Ratchet included
- Cover type: Debris protection
- Cover size: 28 feet
- Color: Black
- Part Number: LN28RD
- 1 Year Full Rated Manufacturer's Warranty (extended pro rated up to 4 years)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.