Maintain a soft, clear, enjoyable pool all summer long with the Swimline 7 Inch Swimming Pool Floating Chlorine Dispensing 1 and 3 Inch Tablets.
Chemical and chlorine maintenance can be a hassle and takes up much of the time you should spend enjoying your personal pool. Keep your chlorine level up effortlessly with this large capacity Hydro Tool swimming pool floating dispenser. The floating dispenser features a heavy-duty design that holds about 3 pounds of 1 or 3-inch chlorine discs.
The durable locking cap keeps your friends and family safe from direct contact or tablet spills, and the ultra violet-resistant plastic stays in perfect condition season after season. The easy-to-use adjustable ring lets you control a precise flow of chlorine for perfect pH balance every time. The Hydro Tool floating dispenser it's a must for a swimming pool owners, allowing you to focus on making memories with your loved ones.
Enjoy an easier, more efficient chemical balancing process with the 7 Inch Swimming Pool Floating Chlorine Dispensing 1 and 3 Inch Tablets from Swimline.
- Large-capacity floating chlorine dispenser designed to make pool maintenance easier with fewer refills required throughout the season
- Heavy-duty design holds about 3 pounds of chlorine and is ideal to use with 1 or 3-inch tablets for even disbursement
- Safe and secure locking cap protects your friends and family, especially children, from direct contact or tablet spills
- Ultra-violet resistant materials protect the floater from wear and tear, allowing for long-term use without deterioration or cracks
- Adjustable control ring allows you to control a precise flow of chemicals, creating the perfect pH balance based on your pool's current needs
- Pool compatibility: Above ground, in-ground
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue and white
- Dimensions (L x W): 7 x 7 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.