This 4 pack of volleyball nets and included ball will have you and your family jumping, spiking, and setting all summer long in your backyard pool.
Made from durable nylon, this net is strong enough for the rowdiest households. The sturdy, weighted net supports provide added safety and prevent accidents when a player comes in contact with the net. Ideal for above-ground pools with decks or in-ground pools 20 feet in diameter. All the parts assemble easily for quick use so you can get to playing. A real-feel volleyball is included.
Swimline has become a leader in the pool industry by offering many types of products, including inflatables, liners, covers, and other accessories. By using only the best quality materials for their products, they are able to offer great products that are built to last and meet all customer expectations. Whether you are looking for a cover to protect your pool during the winter or hoping to purchase an inflatable for a fun summer experience, Swimline will be there to fulfill your swimming pool needs!
- Nylon volleyball net with ball for endless summer fun jumping, spiking, and setting in your backyard pool
- Ideal for above grounds pools with decks or in-ground pools
- Sturdy, weighted net supports for added safety when in contact with the net
- Fits in-ground pools up to 20 feet in diameter
- Included real feel volleyball gives you the ultimate volleyball experience
- Easy assembly allows for quick use
- Net material: Nylon
- Base material: Blow-molded plastic
- Netting span: 12 feet
- String span: 22.25 feet
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x H): 22.25 x 2 feet
- Weight: 4.38 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.