The SwimWays 2-In-1 Volleyball And Basketball Swimming Pool Game Set brings a little competition to your water fun in your inground or above ground swimming pool.
This pool game set is an awesome addition to your water festivities and will make the pool that much better this summer. It requires no tools for assembly and has 2 heavy-duty bases to fill with water or sand for stability. The volleyball net expands up to 24 feet and the basketball hoop makes for a slam dunkin' good time. Both pool games come with a pro-style volleyball and basketball is included for your convenience. The set includes 2 base/goal units, 2 upright units, 1 basketball hoop & net, 1 volleyball net, 2 hoop pins, 2 water fill caps, 1 decal sheet for base/goal, 1 pro-style volleyball, and 1 pro-style basketball.
Show off your skills in the water and get a group of pals together to play some volleyball and basketball with this SwimWays pool game set.
- Shoot it, dunk it, bump it, and spike it with this 2-In-1 volleyball and basketball game set
- Combo game that makes a great addition to any swimming pool
- No tools required for assembly
- Two heavy-duty bases fill with water or sand for stability
- Allows for easy transport and storage
- Designed for kids, teens, and adults ages 6+ years
- Set Includes: 2 base/goal units, 2 upright units, 1 basketball hoop & net, 1 volleyball net, 2 hoop pins, 2 water fill caps, 1 decal sheet for base/goal, 1 pro-style volleyball, 1 pro-style basketball
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue & White
- Durable volleyball net spans up to 24 feet
- Large basketball backboard measures 22.25-inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.