No matter the application, The HC Companies Indoor and Outdoor Classic Flower Pot Garden Planter in Terra Cotta will present your horticultural hobby or project with a simplistic style.
This classic garden planter features a traditional design and natural colors that enhance both indoor and outdoor plantings. The classic look allows them to fit into any setting. Made from plastic, this gardening container is very durable and lightweight. This makes the universal planter great for performing outdoor container gardening on your patio, porch, or deck.
This container will not crack nor will its color fade over time. Having a rolled rim around this planter bucket helps you to easily move the container around, even when it is full of soil. Because of the durable plastic, you don't have to worry about it cracking or breaking when lifting it.
Whether you are growing a fern on your window sill or putting together a patio herb garden, The HC Companies Indoor and Outdoor Classic Flower Pot Garden Planter is the right choice.
- Durable and lightweight, great for performing outdoor gardening on your patio, porch, or deck without cracking or color-fading over time
- Rolled rim helps easily move the container around, even when full of soil; Rim has 14-diameter, planting area has 12-inch diameter
- Traditional design and natural color enhance the look of the pot and allow it to fit into any setting or existing decor
- Drain holes on the bottom help to ensure that your plants will not flood with excess water, keeping your garden healthy and vibrant
- Great for house plants, use them to grow vegetables, ornamentals, herbs, spices, succulents, and more
- Pair planter with saucer to provide added protection against leakage (not included); 12-inch planter matches 12-inch saucer, model number SLI12000E35
- Planting diameter: 12 inches
- Material: Molded plastic
- Color: Terra cotta
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 11 inches
- Weight: 1.18 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.