Versatility and strength are key on the job site for maximum efficiency and the Timber Tuff Multipurpose Grade 43 Log Chain does not miss the mark. This heavy-duty chain is specially designed with a maximum capacity of 3900 pounds and combined with the extra-strong, grade 43 construction makes for a very tough and heavy-duty chain that can handle your largest loads.
This chain measures 5/16 inches x 14 feet long, making it the perfect length for many projects. Timber Tuff’s Log Chain is multipurpose and versatile. You can use it in a variety of different ways with your ATV, truck, tractor, and even your lawnmower. This chain comes in a convenient and easy-to-carry bucket, giving you a highly portable chain that is easy to transport anywhere you need it.
Grab hooks are attached and great for dragging and transporting heavy logs, towing, and pulling a variety of different items, the highly-visible green color is easy to spot even in the thickest of brush and messiest of jobs. The Timber Tuff Multipurpose Grade 43 Log Chain is just the chain for the job.
- Extra-strong, grade 43 chain for tough and heavy-duty uses with a weight capacity of 3900 pounds
- Chain can be used for dragging heavy logs, towing your ATV, pulling your lawnmower into place, and more
- Includes 2 grab hooks for easy and secure attaching to ensure maximum safety while in use
- Features a highly visible lime green color so that you don't lose the chain during messy jobs
- Heavy-duty chain comes in a convenient bucket for easy transport from one place to the next
- Measures 14 feet long and is 5/16-inches wide to ensure versatility in applications
- Weight capacity: 3900 pounds
- Color: Lime green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 x 0.31 x 2.00 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.