Create the perfect tenon cuts efficiently with the Timber Tuff TMC-02TCFB 1.5-Inch Aluminum Twin-Blade Tenon Cutter with Forstner Bit. This durable 1.5-inch tenon cutter is constructed of a solid, die-cast, aluminum body for a heavy-duty and long-lasting cutter. The twin-blade cutting system makes for fast and easy cutting. This cutter’s blades are constructed of steel so they can be re-sharpened and or replaced easily. The tenon cutter features a scale to help guide you. It allows you to balance and fix a dual blade position. The powder-coat finish resists corrosion for long-lasting durability. Simple and easy to use, you can cut logs to your desired diameter. This tool includes the Forstner bits to bore holes for easy furniture assembly. It attaches to your existing 0.50-inch or larger drill, eliminating the need to buy yet another power tool. This tool is lightweight, yet strong and solid, for easy handling. Safe, fast, and easy to use, this is the perfect tool for hobbyists, homeowners, crafters, and furniture makers. Enjoy a more efficient and durable tool with the 1.5-Inch Aluminum Twin-Blade Tenon Cutter with Forstner Bit from Timber Tuff.
- Premium 1.5-inch tenon cutter constructed of solid, die-cast, aluminum body with a twin-blade cutting system for fast and easy cutting
- Blades constructed of heavy-duty steel that can be resharpened and cut logs to your desired diameter easily
- Features a scale to help guide you and allow you to balance and fix twin-blade position for a sturdy, reliable process
- Powder-coat finish resists corrosion for long-lasting durability; Lightweight, yet solid and strong for easy handling
- Includes Forstner bits to bore holes for easy furniture assembly; attaches to your existing 0.50-inch or larger drill
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.00 x 4.12 x 7.25 inches
- Weight: 1.80 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.