Haul and transport logs quickly and safely with the Timber Tuff TMW-21 24 Inch Log Skidding Arched Plate with Dual Tow Chains.
The unique design holds logs in place using a 24-inch square steel arched heavy-duty steel skidding plate that can tackle any hauling job. Durable and well-constructed, this timber plate features gripping teeth and a powder-coated finish for easy use and easy cleanup once the job is complete. Efficiently pull heavy timber for use in woodworking, carpentry, homemaking, and more using the load binder with a chainsaw to secure the log during transportation, straight from the forest to your door.
Attach the skidding plate to your tow-capable vehicle with ease using the dual tow chains with a durable ring that can slide over 2-inch hitch balls. The bright green chains increase visibility and safety during wood hauling and transporting and ensure you won't lose or misplace the chain or plate in densely wooded areas.
Start hauling wood like a professional with the compact and durable TMW-21 24 Inch Log Skidding Arched Plate with Dual Tow Chains from Timber Tuff.
- Haul large logs confidentially and easily with a 24-inch square arched heavy-duty steel skidding plate
- Durable and well-constructed design features gripping teeth and powder-coated finish for easy use and easy cleanup
- Efficiently pulls heavy timber using a load binder with a chainsaw to secure the log during transportation
- Attaches to towing vehicle easily with dual tow chains with a ring to slide over 2-inch hitch balls
- Bright green chains increase visibility and safety during wood hauling and transporting
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 24 x 6 inches
- Weight: 67 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.