From professional loggers to those who enjoy splitting their own wood, you'll never experience logging the same way again with the Timber Claw Logging Wood Hand Tool from Timber Tuff.
Featuring 2 sharp hooks, the Timber Claw pierces each end of the log, allowing you to easily pick up the log from the comfort-grip handle. The Timber Claw can handle split and non-split logs from 18 to 24 inches long and up to 50 pounds.
This impressive logging hand tool has a lightweight and compact construction that makes transportation and storage as easy as it is to use it! The Timber Claw saves you from the painful back strains and scuffed up hands that usually come with logging. When you're finished for the day, simply hang your hand tool by your woodpile or keep it in the shed so it's ready for the next use.
Make transporting your firewood easier than ever with the Timber Claw Logging Wood Hand Tool from Timber Tuff.
- Easily transport heavy logs of freshly split wood up to 50 pounds with this comfort grip logging hand tool
- The Timber Claw features 2 sharp hooks that securely pierce either end of the log, allowing you to easily pick it up with the top handle
- Can easily grip split and non-split logs from 18 to 24 inches long
- Comfort grip handle saves your hands from splinters while its design protects your back from strain
- Lightweight and compact construction makes the tool easy to handle and even easier to store
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 1 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 1.41 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.