Haul and transport logs quickly and safely with the Timber Tuff TMW-70 Heavy Duty Steel Log Skate Towing Attachment with Dual Chains.
Tackle big jobs with the innovative design that prevents logs from dragging in the dirt, creating less resistance and hassle during transport. Durable and well-constructed, this log skate is made of heavy-duty steel and has a powdered-coated finish that resists corrosion from the elements. Efficiently pull heavy timber for use in woodworking, carpentry, homemaking, and more using the load binder that secures wood during transportation, straight from the forest to your door.
The 2 durable 12-inch pneumatic tires can take on various terrains with ease. The easy-to-use chains can pull up to 600 pounds of wood up to 18 inches in diameter. With a total of 24 inches of linked chain, you'll be able to expertly secure wood for a safe haul and can get started on whatever project lies ahead faster. The bright green color ensures you won't lose or misplace the skate in densely wooded areas.
Start hauling wood like a professional with the compact and durable TMW-70 Heavy Duty Steel Log Skate Towing Attachment with Dual Chains from Timber Tuff.
- Tackles big jobs featuring an innovative design that prevents logs from dragging in the dirt while being hauled
- Stands up to any tough work with heavy-duty steel construction and powder-coat finish that resists corrosion
- Hassle-free hauling due to 2 durable 12-inch pneumatic tires for traveling over various terrains
- Easy to use with 2 chains and 1 attached load binder and 600-pound capacity for logs up to 18 inches in diameter
- Transports timber attached to hauling vehicle with 24 total inches of chain for expertly securing your logs
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.30 x 28 x 32 inches
- Weight: 34.10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.