Manually driving fence posts and stakes in your yard takes a lot of time and effort. Cut back on the time your job takes to save yourself money and back strain by using the Titian Gas-Powered Post Driver. This post driver is designed for light-duty use by consumer users, homeowners, and workers who are driving less than 1,000 fence posts at once.
Get your task done faster by relying on this garden fence driver to do the hard work. This pole pounder uses a powerful, 1.3-horsepower, 4-stroke, gas-powered engine that drives stakes at 1,500 to 2,000 beats per minute. This gas-powered post driver comes with a 3.25-inch barrel, 1-inch and 2-inch barrel adapters, rolling carry case, and repair kit. You can drive stakes and poles from 0.75 to 3 inches in diameter.
Made for all-day use with minimal operator fatigue, this pole pounder sports comfortable grip handles with dampening springs. The springs lessen vibration during operating, helping to reduce fatigue and back strain. This post hole digger is also extremely lightweight, weighing only 28 pounds. This makes the ground post driver easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line.
- Light-duty fence post driver for installing new fencing, structures, signs, frames, rebar stakes, and more around your home or property
- Powerful 1.3-horsepower, 4-stroke, gas-powered engine drives stakes at 1,500 to 2,000 beats per minute
- Drive posts from 0.75-inch to 3-inch in diameter with 3.25-inch barrel and included 1-inch and 2-inch barrel adapters
- Extremely lightweight at 28 pounds, making the pole pounder easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line
- Includes driver, adapters, rolling carry case, and repair kit
- Recommended for consumer use and light-duty work
- Designed for all-day use with minimal operator fatigue thanks to comfortable grip handles and dampening springs that lessen vibration to reduce fatigue and back strain
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- 100-percent self-contained design protects machinery
- No hoses or external power sources needed, convenient and easy transport with no extra costs
- Color: Black
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.