Give your little ones a reason to get outdoors and inspire creative play with the TOBBI Kids Electric Ride On SUV Car Toy. With this ride-on vehicle, motivate your kids to engage with a hands-on toy.
Designed for children ages 3 to 8 years old, this toy is the key to getting your children out in the great outdoors. Give your kids full access to your front lawn. This ride-on car toy is equipped to take on complex terrains like grass, dirt, and gravel. Spend time with your children learning how to use the steering wheel, foot pedal, and console while trusting that the included remote will allow you to wrangle them back in. With these integrated features, your kids will be able to build their motor skills.
Let your toddlers experiment with noise and have fun with the included air horn, USB audio port, MP3, USB, TF card, MP4, and Bluetooth connectivity. Featuring two flags in the back and two ergonomic seats, your little ones can share happiness together. Don't stress over any bruised knees and rely on the safety seatbelts to keep your kiddos in place.
Bring a smile to your little one's face with the TOBBI Kids Toy Car.
- Outdoor ride-on SUV toy car perfect for giving your kids something to zoom around on
- Built-in audio device plays music inputted through the USB port, MP3, USB, TF card, MP4, or connected through Bluetooth
- Integrated horn brings fun to every element of your toddler's outdoor toy
- Give your toddlers full control with the steering wheel, foot pedal, and console, but reel them in with the 2.4G remote control
- Adjustable safety seatbelts are included, prioritizing outdoor safety
- Moves quickly and easily even on complex terrains like grass, dirt, and gravel
- Designed with durable, long-lasting plastic made to hold up to 77 pounds
- Features two flags in the back and two ergonomic seats for your little ones to share the happiness together
- Equipped with functioning LED lights and entertainment systems, this car will undoubtedly be an eye-catching unit on the road
- Four big tires designed with knobby tread and spring suspension are wear-resistant, explosion-proof, and shock-absorbing
- Simple setup lets you skip any unnecessary instructions and get your kids riding in no time
- Age range: 3-8 years old
- Loading capacity: 77 pounds
- Battery: 12V7A*1
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Rose Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51.2 x 33.5 x 35.8 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.