Get a grip and work out to the max with the Total Gym 17500 Open-Ended Chrome Handles for Total Gym Home Workout Machines.
Maintain a safe, firm, and controlled grip during your most extensive and sweaty exercise routines. The unique open-end construction allows you ample flexibility to freely move your hands and wrists to readjust for a variety of workout options. Keep it traditional or spice it up by gliding forwards and backward with criss-cross arms, one-armed, and more combination moves thanks to the wide, ergonomic handles. For a longer handle, put both grips in one hand and work your sides. Instructions are included allowing you to swiftly fasten the chrome handles to your Total Gym machine (not included) with minimal effort. This exercise machine accessory is compatible with Total Gym models 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000, 3000XL, XL, XLS, Electra, Supra, and FIT.
Upgrade your home workout experience with Total Gym 17500 Open-Ended Chrome Handles.
- Offers a firm, controlled grip for your Total Gym model
- Allows flexibility to freely move and position hands with open-ended side construction
- Package includes chrome handles and instructions
- Simply attaches to your machine in no time
- Compatible for Total Gym models: 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000, 3000XL, XL, XLS, Electra, Supra, FIT
- Color: Black and chrome
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 5.62 x 1.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.